1) https://youtu.be/6HSTVglqze8
2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.
Within my last pitch, the feedback provided was all positive reinforcement of my attire (keeping with the Warrington/UF theme), adjustments towards the limited numbers I have, and the overall enthusiasm injected into the pitch.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
Truly, I have no negative feedback that I need to take into account and tweak within my pitch. I have a new type of service proposal, so much of what I do is in the dark in terms of not providing as many statistics as other proposals with existing services/ industries. If any adjustments were made, it was simply due to me running through the pitch for a third time.
Hey Campbell,
ReplyDeleteLovely pitch you had here. I see you've refined your concept to capturing a large audience and you brought a ton of energy in your delivery. I personally took several takes previously to get the right pitch for myself, but this last one was done in one shot. Just needed to get the word requirements so I tied mine in here. Hope you're enjoying your quarantine!
Hey Campbell,
ReplyDeleteYour pitch looks great! I’m sure after having to edit and adjust it several times you found this third and last time to be a piece of cake. Incorporating some sort of mention of numbers and statistics really makes a pitch seem more professional, in my opinion. All in all, I think your pitch is rock solid, great job!
Hello Campbell,
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see you got positive feedback in regard to the UF theme of your attire during your elevator pitches. I think it is a nice touch to show to your audience that you are invested in this project as a UF student and want to remind the audience that the goal of this service is to benefit them.