Friday, March 20, 2020

17A - Elevator Pitch pt II



1.  https://youtu.be/LfIa3-FylBo

2.  While I chose to wear a Warrington shirt in the pitch despite the recommendation to dress professionally, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of positive feedback I received from that adjustment (thank you!). Additionally, there were requests for more information surrounding cash flow, which is difficult when there isn’t an exact service that I can mirror projections off of. While I can talk some numbers surrounding demand and general pricing strategies, it is difficult at my stage to add additional numbers to a projection.  

3.  Through my feedback, I will be highlighting the need of varying business schools with a few more numbers and highlighting the revenue model of the company. This was something since the pitch I have been working to consolidate. However, I look to maintain the same comfortability and UF-wearing ethos that brings more credence to my overall pitch. 

4 comments:

  1. I agreed with the comments that the Warrington shirt was a good touch and a good way to establish credibility or build ethos. I also like how you responded to the feedback of giving numbers related to cash flow. It makes since that it is hard to generate numbers considering the circumstances, but I think you do a good job of laying everything out regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Campbell,

    I agree that considering the concept you were presenting that a Warrington shirt was very fitting as you were connecting with the product you were describing and showing that you have a stake in the Warrington college and want to enhance it with the new service. I am also not aware of any other service that could be representative of the service you are envisioning that you could compare cash flow projections based on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Campbell,
    I really liked your introduction, it was bold and energetic and really helped make your pitch more memorable. I also liked how you took in the feedback that was given to you and made adjustments like including more numerical figures and highlighting the revenue model. This definitely makes your pitch sound much more professional. Overall, very nice improvement and the delivery was even better than the first!

    ReplyDelete