Wednesday, April 15, 2020

28A - My Exit Strategy

1) There is something about forming the best company culture or find out how those that are successful in it create it organically. It is due to this fascination that I would make a point not to jeopardize the integrity of whatever company is built simply because I may want to leave. I would ideally like to run the company for as long as I can and later down the line, I would decide if this venture would be something to keep in the family. By then, that would be a family decision. 
2) I like the idea of pulling together a business from the ground up that would be beneficial not only to the colleges and companies but also to the students and those working for the company. I would like to ensure that it runs properly to support all those involved for some time before considering a move that could change the trajectory. If I decide to sell later down the line, it will be to someone who holds the same values in their life and own business ventures. 
3) Because I am so concerned with the company culture and the servitude nature of strong leadership, I believe that is exactly why I chose to provide a service with a strong backing of organizational culture. I believe I had also outlined above how these interests would prove necessary when considering how I choose to leave as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Campbell,
    I think it is very respectable that you would choose to run your business a little while longer to not jeopardize the company culture you helped build and create. Holding off on selling your company until you find a buyer you know has the same values that you hold is also a very smart business decision in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete