1) I would consider failure with varying degrees, where some is missing the mark set by a relatively smaller amount compared to others. In my instance, it is a continuing missing of my personal mark to within Business Finance. Even as a non-finance major, I want to do better than simply passing beyond the bumps that I could earn through various circumstances. However, nearing the end of the semester, I am continually performing right under where I was hoping for.
2) What I have learned throughout this semester is while a test measures what you know in certain scenarios, it does not always measure what you truly know. I have learned to be proud of the strides in my own knowledge of subjects that are widely daunting.
3) I am not someone who hides from failure, but I don’t like to share it with others, something that I have been working to change. Failure ought to be recognized and understood by others in one’s immediate circle: it forms trust and lays the foundation for camaraderie in the future. This has been essential to understand within the context of this class because if you cannot reach out to investors or pitch without forming trust, the point of the company becomes void.
No comments:
Post a Comment