1) Overall, I really appreciate the entire concept we walked through within a semester with the lifecycle of a business. Utilizing this ‘simulation’ of assignments to demonstrate the entire process that an entrepreneur has to go through has allowed me to have a stronger appreciation for the work that goes into each start up.
2) I believe that these assignments have allowed me to look for greater opportunities in the surrounding Gainesville community and be more open to looking for ways to apply them. This process allowed me to present my idea as I was interviewed for Warrington Diplomats, as they look for ways to improve the Business College. I used this class as a representation of my intentional nature of looking to improve Heavener
3) I recommend that each student adopt and maintain a growth mindset throughout this course and others in order to be successful. There may be assignments you are not as fond of completing, but each in intentionally built to propel your business idea forward. Don’t let yourself be tied down based on what you are willing to complete and finish each assignment strong.
Hey Campbell,
ReplyDeleteIt’s nice to hear you presented your idea from this class to Warrington Diplomats. I hope all went well with that and I hope this class helped you a bit for the interview. I also agree this class gave me a new mindset. Overall, I enjoyed reading your assignments for your business idea and I wish you all the best in the future!
Hello Campbell,
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear you are moving forward and bringing your venture concept into reality by presenting the idea to the college. I believe this would be a great opportunity for students that will allow them far greater opportunities and potential to explore new careers and get their ideas out there. I wish you luck in bringing this service into reality