Friday, February 14, 2020

10A - Elevator Pitch

4 comments:

  1. I thought your elevator pitch was well put together and that you spoke about idea clearly and concisely. The Warrington shirt was a nice touch too to build up your ethos. It is important to be confident and direct when describing a business idea, especially when it is an elevator pitch as you have limited time to make an impression and capture their attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Your elevator pitch was great and the Warrington shirt really helped to sell your image. That being said confidence is key, so maybe try and up that a bit to really grasp attention. But overall great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Campbell,

    I thought you showed great ease and comfort in delivering your elevator pitch. I would love to know how revenue is made on this idea. It sounds like an excellent idea for an inner-organizational opportunity unless the college(s) would be paying for this service themselves, but from an entrepreneur perspective, there would have to be some sort of cash flow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Campbell,
    You presented this pitch very confidently and comfortably and really showed that you are enthusiastic about the subject. I also liked how you wore a Warrington Business shirt to really express what the subject of the pitch is about. This product will assist students of the Warrington College of Business and by representing the college you are showing that you are very invested in the product. This was a great pitch and was delivered in a great manner!

    ReplyDelete